Terms and Conditions
- All dogs need to be checked for kennel cough.
- A1-K9 Care will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and full details of client requirements have been taken.
- Full payment for services is to be made at the beginning of each week or session. Invoices can be issued if required.
- The client will provide A1-K9 Care with all items necessary for you pet to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (I.e. food, bedding, medication, leads, tags, collars etc)
- The client must provide A1-K9 Care with the name and contact details of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) welfare in an emergency.
- The client is responsible for all vet’s bills no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of A1-K9 Care.
- 25% deposit at the time of booking to secure place.
- All dogs are to have up to date inoculations and de-flead and wormed prior to stay.
- All dogs being exercised must be vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
- The walker will apply their judgement and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather condition’s (i.e. heat or thunderstorms) for the safety of both dogs and walker.